public errordomain LibraryError
Library errors are for errors from the library being used by elements (initializing, finalizing, settings, ...)
- FAILED - a general error which
doesn't fit in any other category.
- TOO_LAZY - do not use this
except as a placeholder for deciding where to go while developing code.
- INIT - used when the library could
not be opened.
- SHUTDOWN - used when the library
could not be closed.
- SETTINGS - used when the library
doesn't accept settings.
- ENCODE - used when the library
generated an encoding error.
- NUM_ERRORS - the number of
library error types.