A thin layer of types for graphic libraries
- Home: http://ebassi.github.io/graphene/
- C-Documentation: https://ebassi.github.io/graphene/docs/
- Devhelp-Package download
- Box - A 3D box, described as the volume between a minimum and a maximum vertices.
- Euler - Describe a rotation using Euler angles.
- Frustum - A 3D volume delimited by 2D clip planes.
- Matrix - A structure capable of holding a 4x4 matrix.
- Plane - A 2D plane that extends infinitely in a 3D volume.
- Point - A point with two coordinates.
- Point3D - A point with three components: X, Y, and Z.
- Quad - A 4 vertex quadrilateral, as represented by four Point.
- Quaternion - A quaternion.
- Ray - A ray emitted from an origin in a given direction.
- Rect - The location and size of a rectangle region.
- Size - A size.
- Sphere - A sphere, represented by its center and radius.
- Triangle - A triangle.
- Vec2 - A structure capable of holding a vector with two dimensions, x and y.
- Vec3 - A structure capable of holding a vector with three dimensions: x, y, and z.
- Vec4 - A structure capable of holding a vector with four dimensions: x, y, z, and w.
- EulerOrder - Specify the order of the rotations on each axis.