A library designed to make access to GnuPG easier for applications. It provides a high-level Crypto API for encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification, and key management. Currently it uses GnuPG as its back-end, but the API is not restricted to this engine.
- GPG - GPGME is an API wrapper around GnuPG, which parses the output of GnuPG.
- Key - A Key from the Keyring
- Context - The Context object represents a GPG instance
- Data - Data Object, contains encrypted and/or unencrypted data
- EngineInfo - EngineInfo as List
- SigNotation - A signature notation
- SubKey - A subkey from a Key
- KeySig - A signature on a UserID
- UserID - A UserID from a Key
- VerifyResult - verify result of OP
- SignResult - sign result of OP
- EncryptResult - encrypt result of OP
- DecryptResult - decrypt result of OP
- Recipient - An receipient
- InvalidKey - list of invalid keys
- Signature - A Signature
- PKAStatus - PKA Status
- Sigsum - Flags used for the summary field in a Signature
- DataEncoding - Encoding modes of Data objects
- PublicKeyAlgorithm - Public Key Algorithms from libgcrypt
- HashAlgorithm - Hash Algorithms from libgcrypt
- SigMode - Signature modes
- Validity - Validities for a trust item or key
- Protocol - Protocols
- KeylistMode - Keylist modes used by Context
- ExportMode - Export modes used by Context
- AuditLogFlag - Audit log function flags
- SigNotationFlags - Signature notation flags
- EncryptFlags - Encryption Flags
- StatusCode - Edit Operation Stati
- public delegate ErrorCode passphrase_callback (void* hook, string uid_hint, string passphrase_info, bool prev_was_bad, int fd)
- public unowned string get_protocol_name (Protocol p)
- public unowned string get_public_key_algorithm_name (PublicKeyAlgorithm algo)
- public unowned string get_hash_algorithm_name (HashAlgorithm algo)
- public unowned string check_version (string? required_version = null)
Get version of libgpgme Always call this function before using gpgme, it initializes some stuff
- public ErrorCode engine_check_version (Protocol proto)
Verify that the engine implementing proto is installed and available.
- public ErrorCode get_engine_information (out EngineInfo engine_info)
Get information about the configured engines. The returned data is valid until the next set_engine_info() call.
- public int strerror_r (ErrorCode err, uint8 buf)
Return the error string for ERR in the user-supplied buffer BUF of size BUFLEN. This function is thread-safe, if a thread-safe strerror_r() function is provided by the system. If the function succeeds, 0 is returned and BUF contains the string describing the error. If the buffer was not large enough, ERANGE is returned and BUF contains as much of the beginning of the error string as fits into the buffer. Returns Error Status Code.
- public unowned string strerror (ErrorCode err)
Like strerror_r, but returns a pointer to the string. This method is not thread safe!