[ CCode ( cprefix = "GEOCODE_PLACE_TYPE_" , type_id = "geocode_place_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum PlaceType
public enum PlaceType
Type of the place.
- AIRPORT - An airport.
- BAR - A bar or pub.
- BUILDING - A building or house.
- BUS_STOP - A bus stop.
- COLLOQUIAL - A place known by a colloquial name.
- CONTINENT - One of the major land masses on the Earth.
- COUNTRY - One of the countries or dependent territories defined by the ISO 3166-1 standard.
- COUNTY - One of the secondary administrative areas within a country.
- DRAINAGE - A water feature such as a river, canal, lake, bay or ocean.
- ESTATE - A housing development or subdivision known by name.
- HISTORICAL_COUNTY - A historical secondary administrative area within a country.
- HISTORICAL_STATE - A historical primary administrative area within a country.
- HISTORICAL_TOWN - A historical populated settlement that is no longer known by its original name.
- ISLAND - An island.
- LAND_FEATURE - A land feature such as a park, mountain or beach.
- LIGHT_RAIL_STATION - A light rail station or tram stop.
- LOCAL_ADMINISTRATIVE_AREA - One of the tertiary administrative areas within a country.
- MISCELLANEOUS - A uncategorized place.
- MOTORWAY - A high capacity highways designed to safely carry fast motor traffic.
- OCEAN - One of the five major bodies of water on the Earth.
- PLACE_OF_WORSHIP - All places of worship independently of the religion or denomination.
- POINT_OF_INTEREST - A point of interest such as a school, hospital or tourist attraction.
- POSTAL_CODE - A partial or full postal code.
- RAILWAY_STATION - A railway station.
- RESTAURANT - Generally formal place with sit-down facilities selling full meals served by waiters.
- SCHOOL - Institution designed for learning under the supervision of teachers.
- SEA - An area of open water smaller than an ocean.
- STATE - One of the primary administrative areas within a country.
- STREET - A street.
- SUBURB - A subdivision of a town such as a suburb or neighborhood.
- SUPERNAME - An area covering multiple countries.
- TIME_ZONE - An area defined by the Olson standard (tz database).
- TOWN - A populated settlement such as a city, town, village.
- UNKNOWN - Type is unknown for this place.
- ZONE - An area known within a specific context such as MSA or area code.