GdkPixbuf is a library for image loading and manipulation. The GdkPixbuf documentation contains both the programmer's guide and the API reference.
- Home: http://www.gtk.org/
- C-Documentation: http://developer.gnome.org/gdk-pixbuf/unstable/
- Devhelp-Package download
- Pixbuf - This is the main structure in the gdk-pixbuf library.
- PixbufAnimation - An opaque struct representing an animation.
- PixbufAnimationIter - An opaque struct representing an iterator which points to a certain position in an animation.
- PixbufLoader - The GdkPixbufLoader struct contains only private fields.
- PixbufSimpleAnim - An opaque struct representing a simple animation.
- Pixdata - A Pixdata contains pixbuf information in a form suitable for serialization and streaming.
- Colorspace - This enumeration defines the color spaces that are supported by the gdk-pixbuf library.
- InterpType - This enumeration describes the different interpolation modes that can be used with the scaling functions.
- PixbufAlphaMode - These values can be
gdk_pixbuf_xlib_render_to_drawable_alphato control how the alpha channel of an image should be handled.
- PixbufRotation - The possible rotations which can be passed to rotate_simple.
- PixdataDumpType - An enumeration which is used by to_csource to determine the form of C source to be generated.
- PixdataType - An enumeration containing three sets of flags for a Pixdata struct: one for the used colorspace, one for the width of the samples and one for the encoding of the pixel data.
- PixbufError - An error code in the PixbufError domain.
- public const int PIXBUF_FEATURES_H
- public const int PIXBUF_MAGIC_NUMBER
Magic number for Pixdata structures.
- public const int PIXBUF_MAJOR
Major version of gdk-pixbuf library, that is the "0" in "0.8.2" for example.
- public const int PIXBUF_MICRO
Micro version of gdk-pixbuf library, that is the "2" in "0.8.2" for example.
- public const int PIXBUF_MINOR
Minor version of gdk-pixbuf library, that is the "8" in "0.8.2" for example.
- public const unowned string PIXBUF_VERSION
Contains the full version of the gdk-pixbuf header as a string.
- public const int PIXDATA_HEADER_LENGTH
The length of a Pixdata structure without the