[ CCode ( cprefix = "GDK_NOTIFY_" , type_id = "gdk_notify_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum NotifyType
Specifies the kind of crossing for EventCrossing.
See the X11 protocol specification of LeaveNotify for full details of crossing event generation.
- ANCESTOR - the window is entered from an
ancestor or left towards an ancestor.
- INFERIOR - the window is entered from an
inferior or left towards an inferior.
- NONLINEAR - the window is entered from
or left towards a window which is neither an ancestor nor an inferior.
- NONLINEAR_VIRTUAL - the pointer
moves between two windows which are not ancestors of each other and the window is part of the ancestor chain between one of these windows
and their least common ancestor.
- UNKNOWN - an unknown type of enter/leave
- VIRTUAL - the pointer moves between an
ancestor and an inferior of the window.