[ CCode ( cprefix = "ATSPI_STATE_" , type_id = "atspi_state_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum StateType
public enum StateType
Enumeration used by various interfaces indicating every possible state an
AtspiAccesible object can assume.
- ACTIVE - Indicates a window is currently the active window, or an object is the active subelement within a container or table.
- ANIMATED - Indicates this object's visual representation is dynamic, not static.
- ARMED - Indicates that the object is armed.
- BUSY - Indicates the current object is busy, i.
- CHECKABLE - Indicates this object has the potential to be checked, such as a checkbox or toggle-able table cell.
- CHECKED - Indicates this object is currently checked.
- COLLAPSED - Indicates this object is collapsed.
- DEFUNCT - Indicates that this object no longer has a valid backing widget (for instance, if its peer object has been destroyed).
- EDITABLE - Indicates the user can change the contents of this object.
- ENABLED - Indicates that this object is enabled, i.
- EXPANDABLE - Indicates this object allows progressive disclosure of its children.
- EXPANDED - Indicates this object is expanded.
- FOCUSABLE - Indicates this object can accept keyboard focus, which means all events resulting from typing on the keyboard will normally be passed to it when it has focus.
- FOCUSED - Indicates this object currently has the keyboard focus.
- HAS_POPUP - Indicates that the object has a popup context menu or sub-level menu which may or may not be showing.
- HAS_TOOLTIP - Indicates that the object has an associated tooltip.
- HORIZONTAL - Indicates the orientation of this object is horizontal.
- ICONIFIED - Indicates this object is minimized and is represented only by an icon.
- INDETERMINATE - Indicates that a check box or other boolean indicator is in a state other than checked or not checked.
- INVALID - Indicates an invalid state - probably an error condition.
- INVALID_ENTRY - This object has indicated an error condition due to failure of input validation.
- IS_DEFAULT - This state indicates that the object in question is the 'default' interaction object in a dialog, i.
- LAST_DEFINED - This value of the enumeration should not be used as a parameter, it indicates the number of items in the StateType enumeration.
- MANAGES_DESCENDANTS - Indicates that "active-descendant-changed" event is sent when children become 'active' (i.
- MODAL - Indicates something must be done with this object before the user can interact with an object in a different window.
- MULTISELECTABLE - Indicates this object allows more than one of its children to be selected at the same time, or in the case of text objects, that the object supports non-contiguous text selections.
- MULTI_LINE - Indicates this (text) object can contain multiple lines of text.
- OPAQUE - Indicates this object paints every pixel within its rectangular region.
- PRESSED - Indicates this object is currently pressed.
- READ_ONLY - Indicates that an object which is ENABLED and SENSITIVE has a value which can be read, but not modified, by the user.
- REQUIRED - Indicates that user interaction with this object is 'required' from the user, for instance before completing the processing of a form.
- RESIZABLE - Indicates the size of this object's size is not fixed.
- SELECTABLE - Indicates this object is the child of an object that allows its children to be selected and that this child is one of those children that can be selected.
- SELECTABLE_TEXT - This state indicates that the object in question supports text selection.
- SELECTED - Indicates this object is the child of an object that allows its children to be selected and that this child is one of those children that has been selected.
- SENSITIVE - Indicates this object is sensitive, e.
- SHOWING - Indicates this object, the object's parent, the object's parent's parent, and so on, are all 'shown' to the end-user, i.
- SINGLE_LINE - Indicates this (text) object can contain only a single line of text.
- STALE - Indicates that the information returned for this object may no longer be synchronized with the application state.
- SUPPORTS_AUTOCOMPLETION - This state indicates that the object in question implements some form of typeahead or pre-selection behavior whereby entering the first character of one or more sub-elements causes those elements to scroll into view or become selected.
- TRANSIENT - Indicates this object is transient.
- TRUNCATED - Indicates that an object's onscreen content is truncated, e.
- VERTICAL - Indicates the orientation of this object is vertical; for example this state may appear on such objects as scrollbars, text objects (with vertical text flow), separators, etc.
- VISIBLE - Indicates this object is visible, e.
- VISITED - This state indicates that the object (typically a hyperlink) has already been activated or invoked, with the result that some backing data has been downloaded or rendered.