[ CCode ( cprefix = "ATSPI_RELATION_" , type_id = "atspi_relation_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum RelationType
RelationType specifies a relationship between objects (possibly one-to-many or many-to-one) outside of the normal
parent/child hierarchical relationship.
It allows better semantic identification of how objects are associated with one another. For instance the
relationship may be used to identify labelling information that should accompany the accessible name property when presenting an
object's content or identity to the end user. Similarly,
ATSPI_RELATION_CONTROLLER_FOR can be used to further specify the context
in which a valuator is useful, and/or the other UI components which are directly effected by user interactions with the valuator. Common
examples include association of scrollbars with the viewport or panel which they control.
Enumeration used to specify the type of relation encapsulated in an Relation object.
- CONTROLLED_BY - Object state,
- CONTROLLER_FOR - Object is an
interactive object which modifies the state, onscreen location, or other attributes of one or more target objects.
- DESCRIBED_BY - Reciprocal of
- DESCRIPTION_FOR - Reciprocal
- DETAILS - Reciprocal of
- DETAILS_FOR - Reciprocal of
- EMBEDDED_BY - Reciprocal of
- EMBEDS - Similar to
ATSPI_RELATION_SUBWINDOW_OF, but specifically used for cross-process embedding.
- ERROR_FOR - Reciprocal of
- ERROR_MESSAGE - Reciprocal of
- EXTENDED - Used to indicate that a
relationship exists, but its type is not specified in the enumeration.
- FLOWS_FROM - Reciprocal of
- FLOWS_TO - Object renders content
which flows logically to another object.
- LABELLED_BY - Object is labelled
by one or more other objects.
- LABEL_FOR - Object is a label for
one or more other objects.
- LAST_DEFINED - Do not use as a
parameter value, used to determine the size of the enumeration.
- MEMBER_OF - Object has a grouping
- NODE_CHILD_OF - Object is a
child of the target.
- NODE_PARENT_OF - Object is a
parent of the target.
- NULL - Not a meaningful relationship;
clients should not normally encounter this RelationType value.
- PARENT_WINDOW_OF - This is
the reciprocal relation to
- POPUP_FOR - Denotes that the object
is a transient window or frame associated with another onscreen object.
- SUBWINDOW_OF - Object is
visually and semantically considered a subwindow of another object, even though it is not the object's child.
- TOOLTIP_FOR - Object is a tooltip
associated with another object.