public class HashMap
> : AbstractMap
Hash table implementation of the Map interface.
This implementation is better fit for highly heterogenous key values. In case of high key hashes redundancy or higher amount of data prefer
using tree implementation like TreeMap.
- public override bool has_key (K key)
Determines whether this map has the specified key.
- public override bool has (K key, V value)
Determines whether this map has the specified key/value entry.
- public override V @get (K key)
Returns the value of the specified key in this map.
- public override void @set (K key, V value)
Inserts a new key and value into this map.
- public override bool unset (K key, out V value = null)
Removes the specified key from this map.
- public override void clear ()
Removes all items from this collection. Must not be called on read-only
- public override MapIterator<K,V> map_iterator ()
Returns an iterator for this map.
All known members inherited from class Gee.AbstractMap
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface Gee.Iterable
All known members inherited from interface Gee.Map